Thursday, September 25, 2014

Boss Evaluation Experience

One of my favorite evaluation was when I worked for Ralph Lauren. My general manager, Josh Olcott, was an amazing and motivating boss. During my evaluations with him, he always made sure I knew what he expect of me. He provided feedback, praise, and  constructive criticism of my performance at the workplace During these evaluation, he also listened. He listened to the concerns, question, or emotional outburst I had regarding the work place. With each concern, question or outburst, he was able to provide feedback to whatever I was having issues with. If he did not have a response, he would out it on hold until he had a response for me. He also always made it very clear that his door was always open, and he was always there if we (employees) needed someone to talk to. He cared not only about the company and customers, but he really card for employees as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment